November 23, 2005
Holidays begin! Jake and Mrs. Savage are off to see family, JK probably as well…and I’m left with all the POWER!!! Mwahahahaha!
Okay, so actually I’m just reflecting on how very many things I have to be thankful about this holiday season.
- I’m thankful for my fellow Bards: JK, Matt, Jake, and Mrs. Savage (honorary co-blogger).
- I’m thankful for my blog buddies.
- I’m thankful it doesn’t get colder than 10 degrees in Seattle.
- I’m thankful I live in a place with beautiful mountains.
- I’m thankful for my new apartment.
- I’m thankful that I’m near family.
- I’m thankful that my siblings far away call me to say hi.
- I’m thankful for black olives. Yummy!
- I’m thankful I have the means to help others.
This is by no means any sort of comprehensive list. I have been well and truly blessed this year, and I could write on that for hours.
I’m going to leave this post up at the top – I’d love to see people post in the comments with what they’re thankful for.